Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I apply in person at a location?
- All of our locations except the following accept applications online: Goshen, Milford, Reading,Oxford and Wyoming.
- If you are interested in applying at any of the following locations:Batesville, Beavercreek, Boudinot, Bridgetown, Centerville, Colerain, Delhi Pike, Eastgate Englewood, Fairfield, Finneytown, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miami Heights, Pleasant Ridge, Price Hill, and White Oak, please visit http://larosas.myexacthire.com.
Are stores hiring for all positions?
- All stores are accepting applications for each position. Applications will be active for ninety (90) days. If during that time a position opens, that store will review the current applications for a suitable candidate.
May I apply for multiple positions?
- Yes, you may. Our on-line application system allows you to apply for up to 10 positions; however after you have applied for 10 positions you must fill out a new application to apply for any additional jobs.
Do you have both part-time and full-time positions available in your restaurants?
- All positions listed on our website are for part-time only.
Do I need to complete the assessment to be considered for a job with LaRosa's?
- LaRosa's requires all applicants to fill out the entire application and online assessment before their application will be considered complete.
I already have a resume prepared. Why should I take the time to fill out an application rather than send you my resume or go to the restaurant and apply in person?
- We believe our online application process will save you time by enabling you to easily update your personal and employment information as well as apply your profile information to multiple positions. Our online application process streamlines your candidate experience and will make your skills and qualifications more readily searchable to our multiple locations within LaRosa's. You can cut and paste your electronic resume into your personal profile for hiring managers to reference.
How do I change/update my application information?
After I submit my application online, how do I receive a confirmation?
- You will receive an emailed acknowledgement to confirm the receipt of your application. After an application is received, it is reviewed by a hiring manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by a hiring manager.
How will I hear back?
- If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a phone call from the Hiring Manager of the store.
I submitted my resume a couple of days ago. How long will it take before I can expect a call to schedule an interview?
- The length of time to review all applicants depends on if there are open position(s) and location. You can be assured that we will contact you if we would like to set up an interview.
Once I have applied, how can I contact the hiring manager?
- If your qualifications are appropriate for an available position, the hiring manager at the location in which you applied will contact you directly.
How long will my application remain in the database? How often should I update it?
- Your application will remain active in our database for 90 days. If your personal information changes, we recommend you update your application.
How can I be sure the position I find on-line hasn't already been filled?
- As a talent-based, growth-oriented company, we are always accepting applications and may not have an immediate opening for all the positions listed on our website. As positions open up for a particular location, the hiring manager at that location will review the submitted applications and contact the applicants that are a best fit for our company.
Are there opportunities available that are not listed on this Web site?
- All non-management hourly positions are listed on our career site.
How old do I have to be to be a Server, Driver, etc.?
- To be a Server there is a minimum age requirement for Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
- In Ohio you must be at least 19 years old.
- In Kentucky you must be at least 20 years old.
- In Indiana you must be at least 21 years old and be willing to obtain an alcohol service license.
- To be a Driver for LaRosa's we require a minimum age of 18 years old.
Why do you ask if I have a valid Driver's License and auto insurance?
- LaRosa's requires all Drivers to maintain a current Driver's License and auto insurance on the vehicle they use while working.
As a minor, how do I get a work permit?
- In OH,IN and TN work permits are required for all Team Members under 18 years old. This work permit can be obtained through your high school.
- In KY a work permit is not required.