Server - Norwood Now Hiring
Sells and serves food and drinks in a professional and friendly manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Verbally interacts with Management, Team Members and Guests
Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to make change and process different types of payment
- Ability to work in standing position for extended periods of time
Performs multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skills in suggestively selling food or beverage items
Willingness to work rotating shift schedules
Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is exposed to wet, humid, hot, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Team Members in the pizzerias
- Must be at least 19 years old
Some restaurant experience preferred but not required