Ensures that guests receive friendly, efficient and courteous service while supervising all hourly restaurant staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience / Education:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Additional college classes in management, accounting, and finance preferred.
- 1 year of restaurant experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is exposed to wet, humid, hot, crowded, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls, and burns.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Team Members in the pizzerias.
- Must be at least 18 years old.